Thursday, May 9, 2013

Recent @FreeDumb_News Twitter Suspension

I recently created a twitter account for Free Dumb Newspaper, @FreeDumb_News, and by recently I mean no more than 5 days ago. As most people do when they join twitter I decided to follow a few hundred people, most of which were news outlets and independent journalists. After I got a decent timeline established I began spreading news. All was goin well until:

What could I possibly be suspended for? Was it for exposing the government for what it is? Was it for shedding light on chemtrails, government cover-ups and disgusting corporations like Monsanto? 

Oh wait... 





For...following users too aggressively?!...
like not even the word trolling?




What does that even mean!?

I wanted to inquire more information about what I did to get suspended so I decided to click the link in the warning message that said my account would be permanently suspended if I continue to break the "Twitter Rules"...... 
 

But unfortunately the link took me to this @Rules account....


What the hell Twitter!



No comments:

Post a Comment